Pursuing compensation with the help of a Las Vegas attorney
Filing a lawsuit may be your only means for recovering your health and financial losses after an injury on someone else’s property. To prevail in your lawsuit, you must be able to demonstrate that the property owner did one or more of the following:
- Actively created the dangerous condition that led to the harm
- Neglected to take care of the property
- Was aware of the hazard but failed to let tenants or visitors know about it
- Failed to resolve a dangerous condition that had the potential to attract children
- Either acted in a way or neglected to fix something that damaged a neighboring property
If you believe you’re the victim of premises liability, an attorney can guide you through the process of defending your right to compensation for serious injuries suffered because of someone else’s neglect or wrongdoing.
The Las Vegas premises liability attorneys at Day & Nance will evaluate your legal claim and determine whether you will be able to recover money for medical bills, lost wages, pain, and suffering or disfigurement caused by an accident that could have been prevented by property owners.
Day & Nance represents people who were injured while on someone else's property. If you were hurt while in an apartment complex, supermarket, casino, hotel or business park, the property owners may be liable for your injuries if they acted negligently and caused the injury.